Volunteering at Elmview
Elmview, Inc. welcomes the opportunity to host community members as they volunteer in several capacities within our business infrastructure.
As a volunteer at Elmview, we request you complete a volunteer application packet, which includes basic information, background check, and references. Each office has an appointed staff member who will interview the prospective volunteer and assess where their services can be best utilized. Elmview strives to set a mutually convenient schedule with each volunteer.
We welcome those wishing to perform court ordered community service, school or university required observations, practicum or internships, professionals and tradesmen, retired individuals and those who wish to serve the participants of Elmview programs and have a rewarding experience.
Senior Nutrition / Meals on Wheels
- Deliver meals to housebound, low-income senior citizens of Kittitas County
- Required Washington State Driver's License
- Proof of Insurance
- Driver's abstract
- Assist in the preparation of congregate meal sites
- Assist in the completion of federally required paperwork for participants
- Sort paper by grade, color and type in a workshop setting
- General cleanliness of the workshop area
- Vacuum, dust and detail interior of Elmview fleet of vehicles
- Wash and detail the exterior of Elmview fleet of vehicles
- Minor repairs – not engine repairs
- Assist in general cleanliness, organization and maintenance of workshop interior and exterior
- Minor maintenance repairs
Clerical / Receptionist
- Answering Telephones
- Special Projects, as needed and assigned
- Computer data entry
If you are interested in becoming an Elmview Volunteer, please fill out and submit an [[application]].